Building and Managing High PerformanceInnoverto
Building and Managing High Performance
All available course dates
Building and Managing High Performance - Improve Your Performance on the Job
The world of business is changing as never before. Expectations for both managers and employees are becoming constantly higher. Everyone within a company is now required to possess multiple skills, capabilities and competencies that will benefit the organization. Directors to Administrators, and everyone in between, are expected to understand their organisation, know how to handle change, be able to manage teams, communicate effectively, handle projects, improve working relationships and be effective managers. They need to act like leaders!
During this interactive and practical course, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads, Senior Managers, and Managers will develop their leadership and managerial skills. They will learn the fundamentals of management and leadership skills and learn what their own capabilities are and how they can further develop their skills in these areas. Ultimately, this programme will result in the participant finishing with a much stronger understanding of how to be an effective manager and leader.
Who should attend?
This course has is designed specifically for Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads, Senior Managers, Managers of:
- Human Resources and Human Capital
- Quality Management
- Project Management
- Administration Management
- Corporate Affairs, Corporate Communications & Media Relations
- Line managers who seek to improve their managerial skills
Request information for the price of this course
Certification / Credits
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamentals of management and leadership skills
- Recognise different personality and leadership styles
- Develop and demonstrate your own management and leadership style
- Explorehow different the human characteristics are in different cultures
- Implement effective action plans that will improve personal and team performance
- Develop techniques and benchmarks/tools for managing teams
- Understand the principles behind fundamental leadership and management techniques
- People management
- Team management
- Effective communication
- Change management
- Innovation facilitation
- Situational leadership
- Become a more effective and efficient Manager and Leader
Innoverto – Training, Consulting & Events to take your vision higher
Innoverto has been providing executive training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for over a decade. Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team