Advanced Certificate in Strategic Procurement (ACSP)Innoverto
Advanced Certificate in Strategic Procurement (ACSP)
All available course dates
Advanced Certificate in Strategic Procurement (ACSP) - Certified by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM)
Effective Procurement is, and always has been, fundamental to the success of an organisation. On average, over fifty percent of an organisation’s total revenue is passed down the Supply Chain. In many sectors however, this can be significantly more for example in the Public Sector, this can exceed eighty percent.
It is imperative that this expenditure is managed and controlled effectively. Poor procurement leads to increased cost, poor quality, delays, loss of control and lack of cost visibility. Proactive, professional Procurement will become a value added function within the organisation.
Over time, organisations have realised the value that can be delivered through effective Procurement. At the same time, the value of appropriately qualified Procurement Professionals has also increased. Procurement is now seen as a ‘job’ rather than a ‘role’.
The shift from transactional, operational buying to Strategic Procurement has been quicker in some Industries than others. Organisations that have not yet made the change are being left behind. Commodity, or category, based Procurement provides the correct structure to help deliver a truly World Class Procurement function.
ACSP™ provides the understanding, framework, tools, and principles that allow organisations to build, embed and develop real Strategic Procurement. The course is certified, through independent assessment and accreditation, by the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) PAS Standard. After the successful taking of an examination, you will gain the certificate and you can use the ACSP™ trademark on your business card and on your resume - this shows that you have completed an International qualification and that you have the skills and experience to manage procurement effectively on a national, regional and global level.
Who should attend?
This practical training course has been designed for individuals involved in the supply chain management and procurement processes of an organisation. Suitable candidates may include, but are not limited to:
- Procurement Heads, Directors and Managers
- Supply Chain Heads, Directors and Managers
- Purchasing Heads, Directors and Managers
- Buyers / Senior Buyers
- Manufacturing Directors and Managers
- Inventory Directors and Managers
- Warehousing Directors and Managers
- Transportation Directors Managers
- Heads of Logistics
- Logistics Directors, Managers and Officers
- Business Owners
- Managing Directors
- General Managers
- Operations Directors and Managers
- Tender Managers and Coordinators
- Contract Managers
- Supplier Directors and Managers
- Finance Directors and Managers
- PLUS anyone who is responsible for / involved in supplier relationships, procurement, tenders or anticipates being involved with the above in the future.
On successful completion of this in-house training programme groups of participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the Role of the Procurement Function within the Organisation
- Assess the Effectiveness of their Procurement Functions
- Plan and Manage Procurement Projects effectively
- Implement and Develop Commodity based Procurement within the Organisation
- Assess Commodity Markets
- Benchmark Suppliers
- Build and Analyse Comprehensive Tender Documentation
- Understand and Build Effective Pricing Models
- Build and Utilise Effective KPI’s and SLA’s
- Negotiate Effectively
- Deliver Real Bottom Line Efficiencies and Cost Savings
The fee structure for this training programme are as follows:
- Regular price: $3,700
- Early bird: $3,200
Special Group Discounts
- Team of 2 participants: 5% discount
- Team of 4 participants: 10% discount
- Team of 6 participants: 15% discount
In-house training is available anywhere in the world. Contact us for more information.
Innoverto – Training, Consulting & Events to take your vision higher
Innoverto has been providing executive training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for over a decade. Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their...
Average rating 4.9Based on 40 reviews.
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team