Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PM Fundamentals: 3-Day Classroom or Virtual Course
This PM Fundamentals training course is a 3-day workshop offered by Innovative Management Solutions (IMS) as both a classroom and virtual course. Many individuals working with projects do not fully understand the process of project management or the concepts and techniques necessary to successfully deliver project results.
This fundamental course provides students with a comprehensive overview of the concepts, processes and techniques associated with managing a project from end to end. The workshop is not a theoretical review, but teaches practical applications of value-add project management. Students will leave this course with the ability to apply PM techniques and processes to their own projects.
Who should attend?
This PM Fundamentals training course is offered as a basic level program and is best suited for the following professionals:
- New and experienced project managers that have not learned structured techniques
- Current project managers that need a common refresher class
- Managers that manage project managers and monitor project status
- Team members that work on projects
- Clients, customers and all stakeholders that participate on projects
Course Outcomes and Credits
Upon successful completion of this 3-day training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand project management basics
- Define scope, assumptions, risks, and constraints of a project
- Build and manage a project schedule using structured processes
- Recognize and manage project issues and risks throughout the project
- Define and manage project scope to meet project deliverable commitments
- Communicate proactively with project stakeholders
- Determine and meet project quality requirements
- Determine the need to contract work and how to manage outsourced projects
At the end of this 3-day workshop, students will have earned 24 Professional Development Units (PDUs) and 2.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
The cost of this PM Fundamentals course is broken down as follows:
- Private price: $7,500
- Public price per student: $1,495
- Required course manual: $250
Provider: Innovative Management Solutions
Innovative Management Solutions
Innovative Management Solutions (IMS) aims to help organizations increase their capability to manage their portfolio of projects. The training professionals at IMS assess the needs of your organization and create a feasible roadmap to success. Solutions offered by IMS include the following...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this PM Fundamentals course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team