Online or Hybrid Building Innovative Leadership: A Comprehensive Development Process
Innovative Leadership provides the opportunity for current leaders and senior leaders to build on their success and transform how they lead and who they are as leaders to ensure they are keeping pace with the rapidly changing world.
This online or hybrid program is delivered through a combined approach of real-time discussions with peers, online content delivered through workbooks, articles, podcasts and videos as well as one-on-one coaching and 360-degree feedback and self-assessment tools. You learn who you are and how you are perceived.
At the conclusion of this six-month virtual or hybrid of virtual and face to face program, you have implemented your action plan and have become a more effective leader. You will be more self-aware, communicate more effectively, deal better with conflict, have a clearer understanding of what you value and how you live your life purpose. You will also develop an ability to align the key elements of personal values, personal behavior, culture and systems to successfully implement transformational change. Your clarity and authenticity will deliver results and inspire others.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
Innovative Leadership is designed for upper-level executives with at least 10 years of experience who seek to enhance their leadership skills and management effectiveness within the context of their organization.
- Building self-awareness by exploring personality type, developmental maturity and leadership behaviors
- Building individual and organizational resilience
- Aligning organizations to promote effective change
- Identifying leader purpose and values
- Identifying strengths and opportunities to set the path for leadership development
- Setting the path to growth
- Communication for project success
- Managing conflict
- Understand innovative leadership – the leadership required to lead effectively in complex and interconnected organizations
- Improve self-awareness
- Identify strengths and weaknesses using assessment tools and feedback from others
- Use data drive assessments and goals to identify development plan
- Identify development support team to build accountability and support
- Build stronger leadership skills
- Retain skill advancements and apply them regularly to drive organizational success
- Build specific leadership skills tailored to your organization such as conflict resolution, working across developmental levels and situational leadership sessions focused on skill building
- Build a cohort of leaders using the same approach and language – accelerate organizational impact of stronger leadership
- Accelerate rate of change using peer learning partners and accountability framework
$5,000 for 12 sessions each 90-minute synchronous sessions over 6 months and one on one coaching and assessments. This rate assumes a cohort of 10 participants minimum.
Why choose ILI?
4% of leaders reach strategist level – we help you move toward the elite!
Lead employees to the top 10% of engagement
Most projects have a 70-80% probability of failure – Increase the probability of success to 80%
Innovative Leadership Institute
The Innovative leadership Institute (ILI) provides sophisticated, customizable leadership development, coaching, and assessment solutions. During times of disruption, innovative leadership is critical to organizational success. As disruption accelerates, leaders need to elevate the quality of their leadership. The Innovative Leadership...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
New York City
4,350 USD-6,550 USD