Innovative Leadership - Online Coaching Companion
In times of rapid change, leaders need to innovate HOW they lead to continue delivering significant impact. We offer online courses to help you build practical leadership skills!
By using this virtual program to update your skills as a leader, you can amplify your career and leadership impact! Many current leaders are looking to boost their skills to stay current and get promoted. This virtual program is designed to help you take a fresh look at yourself as a leader and identify how you will move to the next level. It offers an in-depth Innovative Leadership Assessment designed to be used as a supplement with an Innovative Leadership Coach or facilitator to accelerate your development beyond what is possible with online only programs. This online program does not include the fee for coaching - you will contract for that service separately.
This e-learning program goes well beyond the traditional leadership program that teaches basic management and leadership tactics or teaches you the lingo and jargon so you can talk about leadership. This virtual program walks you through nine modules and provides you an online development process including worksheets, assessments, reflection questions, interviews/podcasts with thought leaders all designed to support you as you develop into an innovative leader. The time commitment is approximately 17- 24 hours of online learning activity for the virtual learning portion plus coaching time.
- Module 1: Welcome and Getting the Most from This Program (1 hour 20 minutes .)
- Module 2: Innovative Leadership Foundation (1 hour 37 minutes)
- Module 3: Building an Innovative Leadership Mindset – Including Innovative Leadership Mindset Assessment powered by SkillNet – Can be used as 360 assessment (2 hours)
- Module 4: Create a Compelling Vision of your Future (2 hours 04 min.)
- Module 5: Analyze your Situation and Opportunities (2 hours 30 minutes)
- Module 6: Plan Your Development Journey (2 hours 7 min.)
- Module 7: Build Your Team and Communicate (2 hours 10 min.)
- Module 8: Take Action (1 hour 40 min.)
- Module 9: Embed Change (1 hour 30 min)
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Outcomes of online program:
- Understand innovative leadership – the leadership required to lead effectively in complex and interconnected organizations
- Improve self-awareness
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Use data drive assessments and goals to identify development plan
- Identify development support team to build accountability and support
- Strengthen leadership skills
- Retain skill advancements and apply them regularly to drive organizational success
This program reflects a highly sought-after MBA course; it is data-driven, research-based, and proven with thousands of participants. Leaders who actively engage with this program become significantly more effective.
Why choose ILI?
4% of leaders reach strategist level – we help you move toward the elite!
Lead employees to the top 10% of engagement
Most projects have a 70-80% probability of failure – Increase the probability of success to 80%
Average rating 5
I am a better leader because of this unique, developmental process. I found it to be both worth the cost of the program AND the cost of my time. I especially found the podcasts ...
This program provides a well-thought-out methodology around leadership. The course provides a lot of great information that is based on both scientific data and real-life experi...
Through this program my goal has been to assess my strengths, develop my leadership style and effectively cultivate the ability to sustain and channel my enthusiasm throughout m...
Contact this provider
Innovative Leadership Institute
The Innovative leadership Institute (ILI) provides sophisticated, customizable leadership development, coaching, and assessment solutions. During times of disruption, innovative leadership is critical to organizational success. As disruption accelerates, leaders need to elevate the quality of their leadership. The Innovative Leadership...