Certificate Tanker Cargo OperationsInforma Connect
Certificate Tanker Cargo Operations
An essential course for students to gain insights and practical skills to manage oil cargo operations
Gain a full understanding of oil carriage and delivery.
- Module 1 –Tanker Theory
- Module 2 –Tank Atmospheres and Inert Gas
- Module 3 –Tank Cleaning Purging and Gas Freeing
- Module 4 –Loading Operations
- Module 5 –On passage to Discharge Port
- Module 6 –Discharge Operation
- Module 7 –Ship to Ship Transfer
- Module 8 –Offshore Operations
Course delivery details
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project submissions
Book before or on 22 October 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1619.10 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
Book after 22 October 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1799 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
Certification / Credits
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
What you'll learn
- Physical and chemical properties of oil
- Gas evolution
- Tank cleaning equipment
- Preparations for loading before arrival at load port
- Inert gas tests and topping up
- FFA and SOPEP equipment
- Regulations – MARPOL Annex 1 for Ship Plans
- SBM, FPSO – Turret type and spread moorings, and more
About Informa Connect
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team