Certificate in Ship RegistrationInforma Connect
Certificate in Ship Registration
All available course dates
Certificate in Ship Registration
Study flag state regulation, service delivery and ship registration decisions.
Boost your knowledge of flag state regulation, obligations, delivery and competitive issues plus the commercial rationale behind ship registration decisions
- Module 1 - Background and Development of Ship Registration
- Module 2 - The Flag State and Registry in Shipping
- Module 3 - Flag State Requirements, Duties and Management
- Module 4 - Factors Influencing Choice of Registry
- Module 5 - Flags of Convenience
- Module 6 - Ship Registration and Port State Control
Course delivery details
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project
Book before or on 28 January 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1619.10 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1619.10 | $2186.10
Book after 28 January 2022
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1799 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
Certification / Credits
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
What you'll learn
- Describe the historical and practical context and to identify the key terminology and legal principles as the foundations for the course.
- Investigate and explain the choices which may be made by a Flag State in its model and structure; the establishment of a necessary (or indeed un-necessary) linkage or affiliation between the ship, the ship-owner and the country in question; and an initial investigation of the development of flags of convenience.
- A variety of the most important international Conventions and Codes in daily use by almost all Flag States
- The differentiators between each of the Flag States competing for business
- Discern the truths from the myths, in particular to investigate whether the principle of an open register is (or was) inherently objectionable.
About Informa Connect
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...