Certificate in Ballast WaterInforma Connect
Certificate in Ballast Water
All available course dates
Certificate in Ballast Water
Develop a clear understanding of ballast water management whilst addressing its implications upon the environment.
Gain insight into ballast water management, and how it effects shipping operations and the environment.
- Module 1 – Ballast Water - An Overview
- Module 2 – The Ballast Water Management (BWM) Convention and Implementation
- Module 3 – Roles and Responsibilities within Ballast Water Management
- Module 4 – Ballast Water Treatment Technologies
- Module 5 – Sampling and Monitoring
- Module 6 – Ballast Water Risk Assessment
Course delivery details
How you'll learn
Every course is broken down into manageable modules, designed to accelerate your learning process through diverse learning activities:
- Work through your instructional material online
- Interact with your peers and learning facilitators through the online forum to discuss subject related issues and to network with your fellow learners
- Investigate relevant, real-world case studies
- Apply what you learn each week to ongoing project
- UK Individuals and UK Companies (VAT): £1799 + VAT @ 20%
- EU Individuals and EU Companies (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
- Individual or Company outside the EU (No VAT to pay): £1799 | $2429
Certification / Credits
Your Digital Badge!
You can now have a digital version of your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Certification!
Powered by Credly, your Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Digital Badge is an online version of your credentials that contains a description of your Award, Demonstrated Skills and what it took to obtain your Certificate qualification.
What you'll learn
- The impact Ballast Water has upon the environment and how it can be addressed
- Clear guidance and a thorough understanding of the BWM Convention, and how it is implemented
- The roles and responsibilities within ballast water management
- The processes and requirements for ballast water treatment technologies and the operational and safety issues surrounding it
- The standards of sampling and monitoring ballast water, in order to understand and comply with ballast water management
- The risks involved in ballast water management and the guidelines set out by the IMO
About Informa Connect
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...