Develop Real-World Skills for Success in Project Management.
Project management is becoming increasingly important to the modern business enterprise as an engine of change. Rapid innovation and adaptation have become increasingly vital to achieving success in the marketplace, and project management concepts and frameworks are a source of sustainable competitive advantage. Professionals who take these courses acquire concrete skills and an understanding of project management processes that can immediately be applied to their work.
Who should attend?
This online project management certificate is right for you if
- You want to take your early or mid-level career up a notch
- You have additional management or oversight responsibilities regarding change initiatives
- You feel this program will add key elements to your skillset
- You are interested in earning project management professional or agile certifications (course materials may be helpful)
The curriculum is divided into four three-week courses, including:
- Course 1: The Origin and Role of Projects in the Enterprise
- Course 2: Understanding the Project Manager Mindset
- Course 3: Predictive and Adoptive Methodologies
- Course 4: Real-World Project Management Survival Skills
Course delivery details
Format: The program is comprised of four three-week courses with one-week breaks between.
Estimated Time Commitment: Each course requires approximately 3 to 5 hours each week, including one weekly synchronous online session.
- Project Management Certificate (In Residence Fall 2021) Regular price$3,995.00 starting from December 6 - 10, 2021
- Project Management Certificate (Online Spring 2022) Regular price$3,200.00 starting from February 7 - May 20, 2022
Certification / Credits
Completion of this certificate program does meet the 23-hour project management education requirement for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification and the 35-hour requirement for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification. Students will need to take the exams through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Contact this provider
Indiana University - Kelley School of Business | For 100 years, innovation has shaped business education at Kelley.
For nearly 100 years, the Kelley School of Business has created momentum through foresight, innovation, and collaboration. That momentum has taken us from our first enrollment of 70 students in 1920 to more than 12,000 students today across 30 programs...