An integrated look at management, finance, accounting, operations, analytics, and marketing.
This online business certificate program is designed to enhance your ability to understand and apply business concepts and skills. As you develop a broader perspective on how a business or organization works, you’ll gain fundamental insight into how you, your employees, and the decisions you make as a manager impact the performance and profitability of your enterprise. We accomplish this with integrated topics, the creation of a professional development plan, and a 90-day virtual follow-up and check-in.
Who should attend?
This certificate program is
- For people who realize that advancing their careers will require a new approach, a new game plan. Business Essentials will help do that by exposing you to the essentials of management, finance, accounting, operations, analytics, and marketing.
- For those with limited formal business education, or those in their early to mid-career, this is a certificate program that will help “get you there.”
The curriculum is divided into four three-week courses, including:
- Course 1: Setting Direction for Your Business
- Course 2: The Financial Foundations of Business: Accounting & Finance
- Course 3: Understanding the Customer: Marketing
- Course 4: Performance and Insight: Operations Management & Business Analytics
Course delivery details
This program will require three to four hours of work per week, half of which will consist of a live synchronous session. The program is designed to have maximum career impact and does not end with the last day of class. The class convenes online 90 days after the last session to review the results of your hard work and celebrate the outcomes of this transformative business immersion.
The curriculum is divided into four three-week courses. Each course begins the first full week of the month and runs for three consecutive weeks. Register for all four courses at once to earn your certificate or take individual courses as your schedule allows.
Spring: February 7 through May 20, 2022
All four courses taken together cost $3,200 (USD). Taken separately, each three-week course costs $895 (USD). Those registering for the entire certificate save $380 (USD).
Certification / Credits
The program is comprising four courses. Each course begins the first full week of the month and runs for three consecutive weeks. If you want to receive a certificate, you need to register for all four courses at once and successfully complete all these courses.
Contact this provider
Indiana University - Kelley School of Business | For 100 years, innovation has shaped business education at Kelley.
For nearly 100 years, the Kelley School of Business has created momentum through foresight, innovation, and collaboration. That momentum has taken us from our first enrollment of 70 students in 1920 to more than 12,000 students today across 30 programs...