Developments in ORSA for Canadian Insurers - 2 day Course
This two day seminar by Incisive Training is designed to give attendees a full knowledge of ORSA and all of the regulatory expectations that are involved. The current capabilities will be built on in order to create a practical implementation plan that participants can use in their own workplace.
Among the key features of ORSA that will be studied are economic capital modelling, stress testing requirements and risk appetite. At the end of the course, attendees will have:
- Understanding of the business benefits of implementing ORSA
- Abitlity to carry out risk/economic capital estimations under ORSA
- A rounded knowledge of the challenges faced by each business function when implementing ORSA
- Appreciation of the place of ORSA in the wider regulatory landscape
- Insights into setting risk appetite and influencing risk culture in the context of ORSA
Who should attend?
The event will be of benefit to anyone who is looking to increase their knowledge of the ORSA implementation process. It may be particularly relevant to those working in the following areas;
- ORSA Implementation
- Internal Audit
- Enterprise Risk
- Risk Management/Analysis
- Review of Regulatory Requirements
- Building New capabilities
- Economic/Risk Capital Estimations
- Forecasting and Stress Testing
- Case Study for Advance ‘n' State of ORSA Implementation
- Capital Management
- Diversification Approaches for Market Risk Capital in ORSA
The cost of this course is $2,199 per participant. Enquire about early bird discount.
Please note prices are charged in USD and an additional 13% Canadian HST will be charged
This course can be delivered as a company-specific training, tailor-made to fit organizational needs. On-site training is cost-effective, flexible and can be conducted at the location that best suits your organization.
About Incisive Training
Incisive Media - Training in Financial and Risk Management
Incisive has been conducting training events and conferences in finance, risk management, and business technologies for over 15 years. They provide expert instruction of relevant business technologies and industry best practice to professionals all over the world, hosting over 500...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team