The Future of Work: Act Like An Improviser
Live, virtual, hybrid – we are all learning how to navigate multiple environments. This three-part series of 90-minute live virtual events will help leaders and team members model the culture you want to see and set clear boundaries. Sessions include focus on presentation skills, change management, and working within virtual teams:
- PRESENCE – Part I: Virtual Professional Presence– this initial experience explores how we show up virtually and tackles the pitfalls and challenges of virtual presence using interactive exercises that will drive participants to find a presence that is professional and sustainable.
- SET THE STAGE – Part II: Successful Virtual Teams– this session delves into the science of effective meetings, delegation of duties, keeping your team on-track, and different methodologies for virtual communication. Most important? Being an example of how meetings should work, and when they shouldn’t occur at all.
- FLEXIBILITY – Part III: Building Perseverance in Times of Change– this final engagement explores how to apply the techniques and behaviors used by professional improvisers, similar to high performing leaders, to build staying power, resiliency, and trust during times of change. The session also addresses the hormonal and physical changes caused by stress and how they affect the brain and behavior. We reference neuroscience and psychology research to ground our techniques in a way that makes sense, even for skeptics.
Join ImprovEdge in our Future of Work series – three 90-minute sessions guaranteed to engage your team with authenticity and improv. This workshop experience is for leaders, executives and all team members.
Applicable Categories: Leadership, Virtual Teams, Presentation Skills and more.
We combine improvisation and neuroscience to develop flexible, adaptable, positive leaders and teams. That’s the #ImprovEdge
Upcoming start dates
On location training available for teams
Live online training available for teams
- Awareness and practice in how we show up,
so that we can be intentional about perceptions
- Tools and techniques to sustain virtual presence
no matter who the audience may be!
- Powerful ways to create engagement and
accountability with your team during
- Practice at developing clear and collaborative
- High-impact tips for adaptability, agility and
managing the stress of change
- Actionable tools to build trust that lasts through
upheaval and growth and effective methods for
setting boundaries that support well-being
Course delivery details
Workshops - Half day
This highly interactive half-day workshop provides complete materials and involves role plays, discussion, improvisational exercises, and next step challenges. It provides a road map — to pull you through those difficult conversations. You become team members, invested in finding solutions, rather than two people on two sides of a table, arguing
E-learning - 1 Hour
This interactive, video-driven learning provides all modules in about an hour.
Keynote (Virtual and In-person) - 60 Minutes
Whether it’s setting the tone and furthering the theme for your event, motivating your business leaders, or exploring a concept like change management, presentation skills, executive presence or diversity, equality, and inclusion, our professional keynote speakers and conference MCs know how to build rapport and provide your audience with an experience and message they will remember.
Live Webinar - 30 to 60 Minutes
This live, interactive format allows your dispersed teams to receive high-impact learning in a short amount of time. Everyone is engaged on their call, concentrated topics are covered and questions are answered. The webinar can then be archived for future use.
Contact the provider for more information about pricing.v
Why choose Improv?
Developing agile, flexible leaders and teams for more than 20 years
Researched-based combination of improvisation and neuroscience for dynamic business training
Contact this provider
More than ever companies and individuals need interactive training experiences that change behavior with engaging virtual and in-person learning. Plus game-changing coaching that brings out the full potential of their leaders. What we want to do is use some improvising...