There’s a misconception that the best negotiators are unyielding tough nuts who yell and pound their fists. Actually, great negotiators and leaders don’t shout, pressure, or demand. They prepare, ask the right questions, and seek a win/win. This workshop will help you negotiate your next multi-million-dollar contract and even help you get your 4-year old to be on time! Explore team building and leadership fundamentals that promote a learning environment to have better negotiations. This workshop experience is for leaders, executives and all team members.
Applicable Categories: Negotiation, Leadership, Team Building and more.
We combine improvisation and neuroscience to develop flexible, adaptable, positive leaders and teams. That’s the #ImprovEdge
Upcoming start dates
On location training available for teams
Live online training available for teams
Workshops Participants will learn:
- Techniques to manage unexpected curveballs — common sense — things you should always do, things you should never do
- 3 strategies to get out of a corner, deadlocks, impasses and managing your options
- Leverage collaborative strength and teams
E-learning Outcomes include:
- Managing the situation — gaining trust, setting expectations, and identifying roles
- Leveraging yourself — ploys and tactics, identifying your points of leverage, control in chaos, and 3 strategies to recover and manage if taken by surprise
Keynote Outcomes include:
- Understanding the power of questioning
- The one technique that will always disarm an aggressive opponent
- Three ways to manage stress in a negotiation
Live Webinar Outcomes include:
- Powerful skills and methodologies that can point you toward success whether you’re negotiating for money in a contract or buying a new car.
- Fresh new techniques you can use today!
Course delivery details
Workshops - Half day
Our live events are dynamic, on-your-feet experiences that teach your teams how to adapt and be flexible – no matter what comes their way. We customize the workshop content and exercises to meet YOUR unique needs. Backed by extensive research, the workshop material is strategically designed to teach the audience key concepts. The improv-based activities and games purposefully help the audience apply the concept in a tangible way, so back at the office they can easily apply the workshop teaching.
E-learning - 2 Hours
This interactive, video-driven learning provides all modules in 2 hours.
Keynote (Virtual and In-person) - 60 Minutes
Whether it’s setting the tone and furthering the theme for your event, motivating your business leaders, or exploring a concept like change management, presentation skills, executive presence or diversity, equality, and inclusion, our professional keynote speakers and conference MCs know how to build rapport and provide your audience with an experience and message they will remember.
Live Webinar - 30 to 60 Minutes
This live, interactive format allows your dispersed teams to receive high-impact learning in a short amount of time. Everyone is engaged on their call, concentrated topics are covered and questions are answered. The webinar can then be archived for future use.This live, interactive format allows your dispersed teams to receive high-impact learning in a short amount of time. Everyone is engaged on their call, concentrated topics are covered and questions are answered. The webinar can then be archived for future use.
Contact the provider for more information about pricing.
Certification / Credits
Specific learning outcomes will be personalized for your audience and will vary depending on which training format you select and will cover:
- Managing the situation – gaining trust, setting expectations, and identifying roles
- Understanding the role of questioning and its inherent power
- Three strategies to recover when managing an unexpected curveball
- The one technique that disarms an aggressive opponent
- How to exude confidence and manage stress in a negotiation
Why choose Improv?
Developing agile, flexible leaders and teams for more than 20 years
Researched-based combination of improvisation and neuroscience for dynamic business training
Average rating 5
Your program was the most interactive that I have ever attended. Your non-traditional approach really brought people out of their shells and it was very refreshing. We look forw...
Contact this provider
More than ever companies and individuals need interactive training experiences that change behavior with engaging virtual and in-person learning. Plus game-changing coaching that brings out the full potential of their leaders. What we want to do is use some improvising...