A person with strong executive presence is known to be “leadership material.” They exude a variety of qualities, skills and leadership fundamentals that instill confidence regarding their ability to lead. They are the people who rise to the top quickly and are selected for special projects and promotions.
Executive presence can be improved through intentional focus. There are a variety of skills that you can practice and grow. Knowing what to do to increase your executive presence is critical for managing perception, team building, personal development, and professional growth.
Applicable Categories: Leadership, Team Building, Personal Development and more.
We combine improvisation and neuroscience to develop flexible, adaptable, positive leaders and teams. That’s the #ImprovEdge
Upcoming start dates
On location training available for teams
Live online training available for teams
Workshops Participants will:
- Practice how they “show up” in both formal and extemporaneous settings
- Use influence when they do not have direct decision-making power
- Learn how to manage our body language, speaking style and ability to deliver succinct messages
- Deeply improve communication and clarity of message
E-learning Outcomes include:
- New ways to consider how to approach managing how you are perceived
- Techniques that can elevate your confidence and consistency as a leader
- Personal goals for achieving an authentic presence
Keynote Outcomes include:
- Understanding the definition of executive presence and how it affects both you and your colleagues
- Three critical attributes of great leaders with presence
- Tips to put to use immediately to influence without forcing
Live Webinar Outcomes include:
- Tips to provide new ways to appear confident and collected
- Examples and case studies for discussion
- Fresh new techniques you can use today!
- Examination of different modes of influence, including effective questioning
Course delivery details
Workshops - Full day
Our live events are dynamic, on-your-feet experiences that teach your teams how to adapt and be flexible – no matter what comes their way. We customize the workshop content and exercises to meet YOUR unique needs. Backed by extensive research, the workshop material is strategically designed to teach the audience key concepts. The improv-based activities and games purposefully help the audience apply the concept in a tangible way, so back at the office they can easily apply the workshop teaching.
E-learning - 2 Hours
This interactive, video-driven learning provides all modules in under 2 hours.
Keynote (Virtual and In-person) - 60 Minutes
Whether it’s setting the tone and furthering the theme for your event, motivating your business leaders, or exploring a concept like change management, presentation skills, executive presence or diversity, equality, and inclusion, our professional keynote speakers and conference MCs know how to build rapport and provide your audience with an experience and message they will remember.
Live Webinar - 30 to 60 Minutes
This live, interactive format allows your dispersed teams to receive high-impact learning in a short amount of time. Everyone is engaged on their call, concentrated topics are covered and questions are answered. The webinar can then be archived for future use.
Contact the provider for more information about pricing.
Certification / Credits
Specific learning outcomes will be personalized for your audience and will vary depending on which training format you select and will cover:
- Understanding executive presence and how it affects both you and your colleagues
- Three critical attributes of great leaders with strong executive presence
- Practicing how you “show up” in both formal and extemporaneous settings
- Using influence when you do not have access to direct decision-making power
- Practical tips for appearing confident and collected
Why choose Improv?
Developing agile, flexible leaders and teams for more than 20 years
Researched-based combination of improvisation and neuroscience for dynamic business training
Average rating 5
I like the way the training was set up, the trainers really engaged people.
The Science behind the content was impactful for me along with the toolset we left the training with.
Clear discussion on concrete actions to take/not take and the demonstrations done by the facilitators really stuck.
Contact this provider
More than ever companies and individuals need interactive training experiences that change behavior with engaging virtual and in-person learning. Plus game-changing coaching that brings out the full potential of their leaders. What we want to do is use some improvising...