The Cycle of Change, which is based on four foundational improv techniques, will radically and immediately improve collaboration and your team’s ability to manage changes. Improvisors, just like high performing leaders, think on their feet and manage extremely well in risky situations. The techniques that improvisors use to think on their feet and manage the unexpected are the same skills that create incredible resilience and build trust in the workplace, especially during a time of change. Your people learn not only how to get through change, they move forward to transform and thrive by supporting their leadership fundamentals and management skills. This workshop experience is for leaders, executives and all team members.
Applicable Categories: Change Management, Leadership, Management Skills and more.
We combine improvisation and neuroscience to develop flexible, adaptable, positive leaders and teams. That’s the #ImprovEdge
Upcoming start dates
On location training available for teams
Live online training available for teams
Workshops Attendees learn:
- Four phases to rethink, reconsider and have a fresh approach to the unexpected.
- Case studies from companies that did,or didn’t, adapt well, and how to apply those lessons.
- The critical importance of connections, especially when managing both structural and day-to-day change.
- The neuroscience of change and how people react.
Virtual learning Outcomes include:
- Enhanced ability to create connections and relationships that enable efficient change management
- Skills for listening, pausing assumptions and collaborating in the moment
Course delivery details
Workshops - Half day or Full day
Learn the Improv Cycle of Change that can radically improve collaboration and your team’s ability to manage change. Improvisers think on their feet and manage extremely well in risky situations. The surprise is that the techniques of improvisers can create incredible resilience and build trust and the ability to transform for leaders, teams and organizations. Participants explore specific actions that will elevate their ability to adapt to unexpected outcomes, better understand their roles in change and impact positive experiences for themselves, their teams and their leaders.
Available as elearning or live webinars. This interactive, video-driven learning uses humor, exercises, and case studies, such as work with Cardinal Health, to teach immediately useable skills to improve how to manage the stress and surprise of change. It also provides techniques to be more resilient and adaptable.
Keynote (Virtual and In-person) - 60 Minutes
Join ImprovEdge for a highly interactive speech which will explore change, its impact on leaders and teams, and how we more effectively manage the inevitable changes in our corporate lives. The little known fact is how well following the same cycle as improvisers allows you and your team to remain flexible and effective in the midst of change. Leaders can apply improv to be more flexible, responsive and adaptive. In this session, attendees explore new ways to manage change through improv, effective communication and better employee engagement.
Contact the provider for more information about pricing.
Certification / Credits
Specific learning outcomes will be personalized for your audience and will vary depending on which training format you select and will cover:
- The neuroscience of change and how people react
- Four ways to rethink, reconsider, and have a fresh approach to the unexpected
- How to enhance connections and relationships that enable efficient change management
- How to make new connections, especially when managing both structural and day-to- day change. Support already established management skills and leadership fundamentals.
- Skills for active listening, pausing assumptions, and collaborating in the moment
Why choose Improv?
Developing agile, flexible leaders and teams for more than 20 years
Researched-based combination of improvisation and neuroscience for dynamic business training
Average rating 5
ImprovEdge has brought a whole new way of thinking to both my Marketing Department and our Executive Committee. They know how to bring creativity to an exceptional new level and...
Contact this provider
More than ever companies and individuals need interactive training experiences that change behavior with engaging virtual and in-person learning. Plus game-changing coaching that brings out the full potential of their leaders. What we want to do is use some improvising...