Pathway to Leadership
Why train your Professionals in Pathway to Leadership?
Your organization will see improved employee growth and retention, increased job performance and better communication with others as a result of training your leaders in the Foundational Leadership Series. The series includes four 4-hour live webinars and focuses on easy-to-use tools that enable participants to become
more effective leaders. Participants begin the program by taking the Comprehensive Leadership Inventory to recognize strengths and skill gaps and then develop an improvement plan.
What can I Expect from the Pathway to Leadership Program?
- Tool-Based Content - Tool-based training gives participants the ability to effectively assess & apply new skills in a variety of settings.
- Exercise-Based Workshops - Skill-building exercises and activities create a fun environment that help participants learn by doing.
- Application Activities - Between each workshop, participants complete application activities to help practice and apply new skills.
- Weekly, Instructor-led Training - During the 4 consecutive weeks, participants meet in a live, virtual setting for 4 hours.
- Materials that Foster Learning - Workbooks and quick reference guides make learning easy and enjoyable.
- Coaching & Follow-Up - Participants receive one-on-one coaching throughout the Pathway to Leadership series and for three months following completion of the program.
- Leadership Portfolio - The workshop series gives participants a portfolio they can use to showcase the skills they have developed.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
From seasoned leaders to emerging managers, everyone will benefit.
How will your Organization benefit?
- Hiring, Retention and Turnover
- Higher employee engagement & job satisfaction
- Lower employee turnover
- Improved leadership pipeline
- Better recruiting
- Organizational Growth
- Increased productivity
- Consistent employee experience
- Build your competitive edge
- Better information to drive decision-making
- Solve more of your business problems
- Establish an open culture of collaboration and learning
- Employees who know how to work with upper management
- Higher client retention More satisfied, happy customers
- Fewer customer complaints
Course delivery details
Virtual, 4-week course delivered in 4-hour sessions.
- Understanding Those You Lead: August 11, 2020, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Central/UTC-5:00)
- Effective Teams: August 18, 2020, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Central/UTC-5:00)
- Effective Communication: August 25, 2020, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Central/UTC-5:00)
- Managing Priorities: September 1, 2020, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Central/UTC-5:00)
We don’t believe in nickle and diming our customers. The Foundational Leadership Series of the Pathway to Leadership is $1,195 for a single individual or save 18% when you enroll 3 or more (just $979/person). This includes one license for all course material, access to IFI Training's coaches for 3 months following training and all workshops.
Why choose IFI Training?
25 Exercise-Based Programs
Over 22 Years in Business
160+ Satisfied Organizations Served
Contact this provider
Our approach to training is unique. We recognize that permanent skill transfer occurs when we consistently apply principles, becoming just a little bit better one “drop” at a time. By working with IFI, your employees will develop skills that improve...