Securities Trade Processing Training Course
Although today’s innovative software systems provide great advantages to the organisation in terms of efficiency, the overriding objectives of such processing are not always clear to the operations (and other) personnel that are involved. An excellent understanding of the entire process, and not just your own tasks, will help you identify risks at the earliest opportunity in the processing lifecycle. Such risks include direct monetary loss (resulting from delayed settlement) and potential loss of clients owing to a failure to provide a top-quality service (e.g. accurate trade confirmations).
This course will show you which actions enable successful trade processing.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Certification / Credits
You will return to work able to:
- Explain aspects of the securities marketplace which affect the successful processing and management of securities trades
- Describe equity and bond securities including their similarities and differences – including risk mitigation, calculating interest, the role and importance of securities and counterparty static data
- Express how trades impact positions and how positions are managed
- Illustrate how Straight Through Processing is achieved
- Define the impact of Settlement Discipline and Mandatory Buy-Ins (re CSD regulation)
- Explain in detail the sequential steps in the securities trade lifecycle, the matching of settlement instructions, the settlement of trades and the resultant reconciliation process
Contact this provider
International Faculty of Finance - IFF Finance & IFE Energy - Specialist Training Courses
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...