Postgraduate Certificate in AgribusinessIFF - International Faculty of Finance
Postgraduate Certificate in Agribusiness
All available course dates
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
- Unit 1 – Introduction to Agribusiness
- Unit 2 – Agricultural Science
- Unit 3 – Farm Management
- Unit 4 – Agricultural Marketing and Risk Management
- Unit 5 – Agricultural Lending
- Unit 6 – The Agribusiness Supply Chain
- Unit 7 – International Agribusiness Markets
- Unit 8 – Policy, Agencies, Regulation and the Future of Agribusiness
- Unit 9 – Investment in Agribusiness
- Unit 10 – Modelling Agribusiness Investment
Certification / Credits
This course is quality assured by Middlesex University and participants will receive a Middlesex award on successful completion if they choose. However, they can also take the course without the additional assignment.
International Faculty of Finance - IFF Finance & IFE Energy - Specialist Training Courses
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...
Contact this provider
IFF - International Faculty of Finance
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team