LNG Commercial ManagementIFF - International Faculty of Finance
LNG Commercial Management
All available course dates
LNG Commercial Management - 3 day training course in London or in-house
This intensive three-day training course addresses the commercial aspects of LNG industry, with respect to the commercial environment, production and the market aspects.
Throughout the course, delegates will explores upstream gas supply and LNG production, including all the relevant agreements and project structures. The course also analyses LNG sales agreements, logistical aspects and regasification agreements.
A practical course for LNG Management
Relevant managerial and operational consideration is incorporated in order to explain the key risk management tactics and to illustrate the steps involved when financing a LNG project.
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
Who should attend?
This LNG Commercial Management training course in commercial management is suitable for finance professionals operating within the LNG sector who wish to improve their expertise with up to date knowledge from the industry.
This course is designed to cover the following topics:
The Global LNG Commercial Environment
- Introduction to the LNG Industry
- Global Production
- Global Markets
- Why Commercial Aspects are so Important
- Latest Trends
Upstream Gas Supply and LNG Production Joint Ventures
- Upstream Fiscal & License Agreements
- Upstream Joint Venture Agreements
- LNG Project Structures
- Gas Sales to an LNG Plant
Key LNG Sales Agreements
- The Essence of the LNG Markets
- The Essence of the LNG Sales Contract
- Price in the LNG Sales Contract
- Master Sales Agreement
- Key LNG Transportation Agreements and Value Creation
- Shipping Requirements
- Flexibility and Value Creation in LNG Transportation
Key LNG Regasification Agreements, Management and Operations
- The Latest Developments in LNG Import Terminals
- Terminal Use Agreement
- Scheduling and Operations
- LNG Access to Gas Transmission Networks, Quality Issues and the Final Market
- Power Market Evaluation
- Negotiating Access and Tariffs at a Regasification Terminal
- Effective Risk Management: Commercial, Technical and Project Risk Matrix
- Key Project Risk and Value Identification
- Handling Risks
Financing LNG Projects
- LNG Project Financing Essentials
- Overview of LNG Financing Options
International Faculty of Finance - IFF Finance & IFE Energy - Specialist Training Courses
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...
Contact this provider
IFF - International Faculty of Finance
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team