Financial Statement Analysis and ValuationIFF - International Faculty of Finance
Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
All available course dates
Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation - 2 day financial course in London
This 2-day course with the International Faculty of Finance provides a thorough overview of financial analysis and valuation techniques, by exploring the strategic context behind modern financial statement analysis.
The course covers all steps of accounting analysis, explains the dangers of distortion and the common areas and methods affecting accounts. By the end of the course, participants will have a practical understanding of financial analysis and will be confident analysing accounts through ratio, cash flow and liquidity analysis.
Moreover, delegates will get to grips with the key reasons for prospective analysis, whilst developing their ability to carry out financial statement forecastings and valuations.
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
Who should attend?
This financial statement analysis and valuation training course is suitable for:
- Coporate Credit Function Staff
- Financial Analysts
- Credit Analysts
- Equity Analysts
- Investment Analysts
- Credit Managers
- Compliance Staff
- Portfolio Managers
- Risk Managers
- Investment Advisors
This course covers the following modules:
- Accounting Analysis
- Exercise: Case study using the financial statement building blocks
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Cash Flow:
- Exercise: Case study analysing and interpreting the annual report and financial statements
- The Dangers and Distortions of Creative Accounting
- Management Accounts
- Financial Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
- Exercise: Case study interpreting the financial health of the business using ratios
- Cashflow Analysis
- Liquidity Analysis
- Exercise: Case study analysing the financial cash and credit position
- Prospective Analysis
- Financial Statement Forecasting
- Exercise: Case study constructing financial forecasts
- An Introduction to Valuation
- Exercise: Case study using previous financial forecasts for indicative valuation
International Faculty of Finance - IFF Finance & IFE Energy - Specialist Training Courses
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...
Contact this provider
IFF - International Faculty of Finance
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team