School of Corporate Finance - 5 day course in Surrey
This uniquely designed School of Corporate Finance with IFF covers the complete spectrum of corporate finance transactions. As a state-of-the-art guide to modern corporate finance best practice, this course incorporates both theoretical instruction and practical case studies.
Specifically, this training course will view transactions from the perspective of companies, debt financiers and shareholders as well as highlight the negotiation and commercial issues which stem from each perspective. Due to the flexible nature of this course, each delegate will have the opportunity to receive personalised instruction, which can be immediately transferred into the workplace.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This training programme is designed for corporate finance professionals who already hold a foundational understanding of the industry.
This Corporate Finance training course is designed to cover the following topics:
- Getting to Grips with Free Cash Flow
- Understanding Financial Structuring
- Review of General Skills
- The Practicalities of Valuation
- Case Study: Performing a Valuation & Sensitivity Analysis
- Demystifying Pricing techniques
- Getting to Grips with Emerging Markets
- Case Study: Determining a Business and Financing Strategy
- Project Appraisal Techniques
- Adaptive Situations
- Understanding Leverage
- Case Study: Analysing a Candidate for an LBO and Determining Financing Structure
- Modelling Corporate Cash Flows
- A Review of Recent Changes
- The Importance of Shareholder Value
- Case Study: Implementing an EVA Analysis and Identifying Strategy that Should be Adopted
- Raising Equity
- Mastering Acquisitions
- Contested Bids
- Case Study: Planning and Implementing a Contested Acquisition
Contact this provider
International Faculty of Finance - IFF Finance & IFE Energy - Specialist Training Courses
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...