Leading Effective and Engaging Virtual Meetings Workshop (1.5-Hour)
This workshop is highly interactive and productive. We model a great meeting in the training. The training actually runs like a meeting. Participants will experience all the critical meeting activities including planning, framing, warming, focusing, accountability, evaluating meetings and more.
Because Covid-19 there is a need, more than ever, to make your virtual meetings as productive as ever. This online training will provide you with the skills to lead highly effective and engaging meetings. It will be highly interactive and will be demonstrating many ways to make your virtual meeting more productive.
- Learn key tools for confidently conduct and lead effective virtual meetings using the Zoom platform
- Make virtual meetings stay on track, and have better accountability and follow through
- Make virtual meetings more productive and engaging
- To become less frustrated with leading virtual meetings.
- Learn how to collaboratively generate ideas and make decisions in a group, virtually using Zoom, Google Docs and Mural
- Learn to use a comprehensive approach used by highly effective professionals
- Provide important tools to make virtual meetings more productive and engaging
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Inquire for more information
Topics may include:
- How to set and create an effective agenda for a virtual meeting.
- Selecting meeting roles that make sense.
- Dealing with difficult situations/people.
- Keys to getting others to collaborate in the virtual space.
- Following the 7 important meeting steps.
- Tools for collectively generating ideas and making good decisions.
- How to ensure you have better and better meetings.
- Setting up the meeting room for optimal performance.
- How to record the output of virtual meetings.
- Staying in control of the virtual meeting.
- How to evaluate meetings for continuous improvement.
- Ensuring follow-up and accountability.
- Tips and tools for remote meetings
Certification / Credits
Participants will learn the skills to:
- Effectively plan, conduct and evaluate virtual meetings
- Know how to start and end a virtual meeting
- Communicate the purpose and objective of a meeting
- Know when to have a meeting and who to invite
- Develop a outcome-focused agenda
- Understand the variety of virtual meeting structures & processes
- Facilitate participants for maximum involvement and ownership and get results
- Conduct virtual group ideation (brainstorming) and decision making
- Use the tools to ensure greater accountability and keeping track of ideas, decision and actions
Why choose IdeaGuides?
Over 35 years of experience in training and facilitation
We work in partnership and collaboration with you, our clients.
Focus is on high interactivity and engagement
Contact this provider
IdeaGuides: Training and Meeting Facilitation
For over 30 years we have been providing our diverse clients with tailored, highly interactive, and engaging training in Leading Effective Meetings, Creative Thinking & Innovation, Problem Solving, and Customer Service. We are also meeting facilitators for company retreats, senior...