Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Succinct Scientific Writing: Onsite/Company SpecificHurley Write Inc.
Succinct Scientific Writing: Onsite/Company Specific
Hurley Write will help you convey the results of your work effectively and confidently irrespective whether you are writing for the FDA, the public, colleagues or a client. This course will improve the quality of documents your organization produces, such as scientific reports, journal articles, root cause analysis reports, lab reports, investigation reports, SOPs, and so forth.
Hurley Write has a deep understanding of issues related to scientific organizations as they have more than 25 years' working experience with drug development, life sciences, pharma and other organizations involved with communicating scientific information. The Succinct Scientific Writing course focuses on planning, writing and revising scientific documents.
The Succinct Scientific Writing course is offered as instructor-led, business writing workshops delivered on your organization's premises. The workshops are interactive, fun and educational. Hurley Write uses Socratic discussion, in-class exercises, breakout sessions and micro-learning techniques to ensure participants receive the skills and tools needed to improve their scientific writing for both immediate and long-term benefits.
The webinars focus on the planning, writing and revising of scientific documents. It assists participants in developing writing strategies, to understand the sections of a scientific report and to use language, organization and other tools to write targeted scientific documents.
Objectives of the course
Completing this course will enable you to:
- Explain why it is important to analyze the audience and purpose
- Write more effective business reports, business letters and emails
- Evaluate and update the language used in business documents
- Demonstrate editing and proofreading techniques
- Devise useful writing strategies
Hurley Write also offers value-adds and these include:
- Pre- and post-class feedback
- Reinforcement messages delivered to participants' laptops, smartphones and PCs
- Training reinforcement
- Post-workshop coaching
- Writing homework
- Pre- and post-class assessment
Please contact Hurley Write for more detailed information about their value-adds.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for researchers and scientists.
The course consists of the following modules
- Developing a Rhetorical Strategy
- Planning and Writing the Scientific Document
- Being Precise and Concise
- Using Readability Studies to Write Effective Sentences and Paragraphs
- Using Charts, Tables, and Graphs Effectively
- Writing the Components of the Scientific Paper
- Writing the Supplementary Components
- Editing and Proofreading Strategies
For more detailed information, contact Hurley Write.
Please contact Hurley Write for information relating to course costs.
Hurley Write, Inc.
Hurley Write, Inc., a certified women-owned small business, has been developing and teaching technical, business, and scientific writing courses for more than 25 years. Hurley Write's approach is unique because the concepts they teach tap into the problem-solving skills of...
Find out more about this Succinct Scientific Writing: Onsite/Company Specific course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team