Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Strategic HR Business Partner (sHRBP) Certification
Any questions about whether or not HR should have a seat at the table have been resolved and the answer is that HR is a critical part of every business. A true HR business partner who is well aligned with business needs can be a critical factor in a business’ success. However, finding someone to place in the role of HR business partner can be challenging and an HR generalist may not be the best fit. For this role, one needs a new set of competencies that are grounded in a strong understanding of the whole business.
This three-day course from HCI focuses on the three areas of business acumen that they believe creates a true HR business partner. These areas are improving the workplace and consulting, financial and analytic capability, and execution skills. Participants will be made aware of the parallels between different business areas so that they can, as HR business partners, build an organization-wide strategy that will support both short and long-term business goals.
All HCI courses are available as either a live experience, a virtual experience, or a custom onsite experience. Request information to learn more about how they can adjust the course to meet your needs.
Who should attend?
The sHRBP curriculum is designed for high-potential and high-performing human capital and business practitioners.
- VPs, Directors and Managers of HR
- VPs, Directors and Managers of Talent Acquisition and Recruitment
- VPs, Directors and Managers of Organizational Development
- VPs, Directors and Managers of Strategy and Workforce Planning
- Strategic HR Practitioners
- Business Line Managers and Executives
- Future leaders in the disciplines of HR, OD or the Line
- Building Financial Acumen - The language and thought processes used in making strategic business decisions
- Improving Financial Literacy - Identify the quantifiable benefits of talent initiatives and use the process the business requires to justify investments
- Acting on Meaningful Analytics - Build a Talent Scorecard that aligns key talent metrics with business objectives
- The ROI of Engagement, Collaboration and Retention - How improvements here pay for themselves over and over and how to make that case to your leadership team
- Building Trust & Transparency - The key traits that business leaders must possess in this area and how to help them build and improve them
- The Eight Drivers of Improvement in ECR - Turning Values into Observable Behaviors
- Execution & Change Management - How to accelerate and drive change
- Influencing Skills - Learn how to move audiences and recognize the stages involved in acceptance
- The Migration of the HRBP - Understand the next steps involved in implementing your new capabilities toward business impact.
The price of this HCI course is $2,750. Request information to learn more!
The Human Capital Institute (HCI) is an entrepreneurial, privately held company. The organization was founded in 2005 and they are based in Cincinatti, Ohio. However, their reach is worldwide and they work to create innovations that will help companies get...
Find out more about this Strategic HR Business Partner (sHRBP) Certification course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team