Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Strategic Planning: Onsite Customized Training Course
Howard Community College's Business Training Center (BTC) can customize a course on virtually any topic desired by your organization. Their trainers will work with you to determine the topic, the time, and the place. From there, HCC will take care of the rest! If you're unsure of what your specific organizational training needs are HCC can help assess them.
This particular training course is designed to help participants engage in effective strategic planning for their respective organizations. An essential feature of this course is the hands-on application of methods, tools, and techniques to produce effective strategic plans. Topics covered in this training course include strategic planning approaches, steps in strategic planning, and alignment of vision, mission, goals, and objectives.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for employees of any level of their organization. Whatever your specific needs are, this course can be customized to match and to aid your organization in achieving their goals. Each year Howard Community College's Business Training Center (BTC) trains thousands of employees and their satisfaction rate from their clients is consistently close to 100 percent.
The content of this Strategic Planning training course can be customized to fit the specific needs of your organization. A loose outline of the course is structured as follows:
- The benefit of using process models in systematic thinking
- Reasons why systems models are often more helpful than process models for understanding complex situations
- Elements of organization systems
- Different types of corporate values
- Ladder of inference
- Steps of decision making
- Guidelines for consensus decision making
- Explanation of the acronym "SMART"
The objectives of this Strategic Planning training course are as follows:
- Develop strategies, tactics, techniques, and procedures to accomplish specific goals and supporting objectives
- Describe methods for gaining buy-in to the strategic planning process
- Develop realistic performance measures and evaluation tools
- Write a detailed outline for a strategic plan based on a scenario
The cost of this Strategic Planning training course may vary depending on the specific needs of the client. To find out more regarding course fees, please fill out an information request.
Provider: Howard Community College
Howard Community College
For more than 20 years the Charles I. Ecker Business Training Center, part of the Howard Community College Division of Continuing Education & Workforce Development, has provided businesses, organizations, and agencies with comprehensive, high quality workforce training. Training from HCC...