Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Influence without Authority
Influence without Authority: Onsite Customized Training Course
Howard Community College's Business Training Center (BTC) can customize a course on virtually any topic desired by your organization. Their trainers will work with you to determine the topic, the time, and the place. From there, HCC will take care of the rest! If you're unsure of what your specific organizational training needs are HCC can help assess them.
This particular course has been designed to suit entry-and mid-level business leaders and aims to provide instruction on the power to influence regardless of authority. Participants of this training course will gain an understanding that relationships and conversations are at the core of all execution and productivity and that influence is most successful when all parties are oriented around a mutually high-value result. Topics discussed will include challenges of influence, the foundations of influence, and the conversation cycle.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for employees of any level of their organization. Whatever your specific needs are, this course can be customized to match and to aid your organization in achieving their goals. Each year Howard Community College's Business Training Center (BTC) trains thousands of employees and their satisfaction rate from their clients is consistently close to 100 percent.
Course Objectives and Benefits
The objectives of this Influence without Authority training course are as follows:
- Define “influence”
- Identify situations in which participants need to influence, but have no formal authority to do so
- Articulate the challenges, beliefs and attitudes that get in the way of one’s ability to influence in these situations
- Describe primary mechanisms of influence that must be in place to overcome challenges
- Identify and apply a model for engaging in influential conversations
- Practice applying the mindset and skills necessary to engage in high value relationships
- Identify successful strategies for influencing without authority
Benefits of taking an onsitetraining course with HCC include:
- Employees can attend classes at a discounted rate
- HCC can bring classes to you
- You can arrange instruction for your staff tailored specifically to the needs of your company or industry
The cost of this Influence without Authority training course may vary depending on the specific needs of the client. To find out more regarding course fees, please fill out an information request.
Provider: Howard Community College
Howard Community College
For more than 20 years the Charles I. Ecker Business Training Center, part of the Howard Community College Division of Continuing Education & Workforce Development, has provided businesses, organizations, and agencies with comprehensive, high quality workforce training. Training from HCC...