Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Effective Leadership Styles
Effective Leadership Styles: Onsite Customized Training Course
Howard Community College's Business Training Center (BTC) can customize a course on virtually any topic desired by your organization. Their trainers will work with you to determine the topic, the time, and the place. From there, HCC will take care of the rest! If you're unsure of what your specific organizational training needs are HCC can help assess them.
This particular training course is designed to explore the dynamic relationship between exercising power and influencing people to maximize productivity and performance. The qualities and commitments of effective leadership will be defined and explored to enhance the participant’s leadership approach.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for employees of any level of their organization. Whatever your specific needs are, this course can be customized to match and to aid your organization in achieving their goals. Each year Howard Community College's Business Training Center (BTC) trains thousands of employees and their satisfaction rate from their clients is consistently close to 100 percent.
The content of this Effective Leadership Styles training course can be customized to fit the specific needs of your organization. A loose outline of the course is structured as follows:
- How effective leadership styles impact performance and results
- Dominant and backup personal leadership style(s)
- Ways to make personal style work in the context of the organization
- How the climate a leader creates in an organization impacts the results that leader attains
- Individual action planning that integrates key learning with needs/challenges at work
The objectives of this Effective Leadership Styles training course are as follows:
- Examine how effective leadership styles impact performance and results
- Identify personal leadership style
- Explore ways to make personal style work in the context of the organization
- Identify how the climate a leader creates in an organization impacts the results that leader attains
- Develop an individual action plan that integrates the key learning’s with needs/challenges at work
The cost of this Effective Leadership Styles training course may vary depending on the specific needs of the client. To find out more regarding course fees, please fill out an information request.
Provider: Howard Community College
Howard Community College
For more than 20 years the Charles I. Ecker Business Training Center, part of the Howard Community College Division of Continuing Education & Workforce Development, has provided businesses, organizations, and agencies with comprehensive, high quality workforce training. Training from HCC...