Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Challenges of a Changing Organization
Challenges of a Changing Organization: Onsite Customized Training Course
Howard Community College's Business Training Center (BTC) can customize a course on virtually any topic desired by your organization. Their trainers will work with you to determine the topic, the time, and the place. From there, HCC will take care of the rest! If you're unsure of what your specific organizational training needs are HCC can help assess them.
This particular training course is designed to aid participants in meeting the challenge of transitions and creating an environment that speeds the return to employee commitment and high performance by learning skillful management, clear communication, and the impact of major change.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for employees of any level of their organization. Whatever your specific needs are, this course can be customized to match and to aid your organization in achieving their goals. Each year Howard Community College's Business Training Center (BTC) trains thousands of employees and their satisfaction rate from their clients is consistently close to 100 percent.
The content of this Challenges of a Changing Organization training course can be customized to fit the specific needs of your organization. A loose outline of the course is structured as follows:
- The change cycle including stages of the change process
- Common reactions to change and individual factors influencing responses to change
- The positive aspects of change
- Strategies for encouraging team collaboration during change
- Different styles for managing change
- Strategies for successfully managing transitions
- Types of resistance and approaches to reduce resistance
The objectives of this Challenges of a Changing Organization training course are as follows:
- Identify the different styles for managing change
- Describe the change cycle including the three stages of the human transition
- Identify the most common reactions to change
- Define types of resistance and approaches to reduce resistance
- Describe employee expectations during organizational transformation
- Outline steps for successfully managing transitions
- Develop ways to encourage collaboration during change
The cost of this Challenges of a Changing Organization training course may vary depending on the specific needs of the client. To find out more regarding course fees, please fill out an information request.
Provider: Howard Community College
Howard Community College
For more than 20 years the Charles I. Ecker Business Training Center, part of the Howard Community College Division of Continuing Education & Workforce Development, has provided businesses, organizations, and agencies with comprehensive, high quality workforce training. Training from HCC...