Faster ResultsDeeper RelationshipsStronger Bottom Line
TRUST, NOT MONEY, is the currency of business and life. In the world of rapid change, virtual teams, mega-mergers, and open markets, trust can accelerate—and mistrust can destroy—any business, organization, or relationship. The lower the trust, the more time everything takes, the more everything costs, and the lower the loyalty of everyone involved. By contrast, greater trust brings superior innovation, creativity, freedom, morale, and productivity.
- Leaders will see expanded influence and increased morale.
- Managers will see greater productivity and increased commitment from teams.
- Sales people will see increased engagement and results.
- Service experts will see enthusiastic recommendations and loyal customers.
- Parents will see more peace and freedom at home.
- Teachers will see more respect, impact, and classroom control.
Training for Transformation
A LACK OF TRUST is your biggest expense, yet trust is rarely talked about as a competency to learn and build. Trust is not a soft skill. Rather, trust is a measurable, teachable, hard skill. Trust Edge Training takes trust from conceptual to daily practice. Leaders gain specific action plans based on the Eight Pillar Framework outlined in David Horsager’s national bestseller The Trust Edge:
1. Clarity: People trust the clear and mistrust the ambiguous.
2. Compassion: People put faith in those who care beyond themselves.
3. Character: People notice those who do what is right over what is easy.
4. Competency: People have confidence in those who stay fresh, relevant, and capable.
5. Commitment: People believe in those who stand through adversity.
6. Connection: People want to follow, buy from, and be around friends.
7. Contribution: People immediately respond to results.
8. Consistency: People love to see the little things done consistently.
Trust Edge Training is more than training—it is culture transformation. Developing trust and gaining its advantages starts with each leader, and it then extends to their teams, departments, and beyond. Participants will experience powerful personal and professional growth. They can expect to gain faster results, deeper relationships, more committed teams, and a stronger bottom line—The Trust Edge.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW beneficial results you can expect from this powerful training:
- 3 Discover a baseline for growth on the 8 pillars by completing The Trust Edge Assessments
- Clarify personal direction with a personal mission statement
- Focus and align teams actions with the 3 Aligning Priorities Model
- Strategize the best daily tasks through the powerful DMA method
- Specify and plan how to change in 90 days with a 90-Day Quick Plan
- Communicate to get the results you want utilizing the ODC Delegation Technique
- Give appreciation that makes the most impact using the SPA Appreciation Technique
- Assure follow-through on commitments with the Personal Accountability Method
- Enjoy mutually beneficial interactions with the Curious Conversation Technique
- Motivate your team more effectively with a 6E’s Motivation Plan
- Increase efficiency in your role with Productivity Accelerators
- Assess and improve all areas of brand the Branding SWO-Tool
Contact this provider
Horsager Leadership, Inc.
To request information from Horsager Leadership, Inc., please fill out the following details:
No reviews available