Many managers, especially women and minorities, feel naturally conflict-averse and assume they must either dominate a negotiation or be seen as a passive and ineffective leader. This can be especially challenging when tasked with implementing new protocols and procedures. But negotiation doesn't need to feel uncomfortable, awkward, or difficult. It also doesn't need to be a Zero-Sum game.
This workshop highlights key negotiation strategies that are often overlooked or not considered, especially for those managers who are uncomfortable or weak at establishing strong authority.
What you will gain from attending this Negotiation Strategies course with Harmony Strategies:
- Exposure to basics of negotiation and how it can help you as a leader
- Enhance communication skills, particularly those centered around rapport, building consensus, and listening
- Feel comfortable when working people who have different negotiation style than yourself and how you can modify your approach to succeed
- Feel more confident in leading and working with others
- Identify areas were negotiation techniques and skills can be most resourceful
Participants in this Negotiation Strategies workshop come away with powerful new skills for negotiating both effectively and sensitively.
Who should attend?
Who is this for?
- Managers and other office leaders
- Start-up founders and co-founders
What does this program include?
- Understanding the fundamental basics of negotiation
- Discussion of different Negotiation Styles
- Discussion around what participants feel is their dominant style and if they want to shift into a different negotiation style
- Framing Negotiation in the context of how it best suits your business or organization
- Mini-Negotiation Rounds to gain real experience with new knowledge
- Practice rounds will be centered around having people assigned negotiation styles to “feel” what different styles are like (both as the negotiator and other parties)
- The power of Looping in building rapport
Harmony Strategies Group is a unique collaborative of mediators who bring Conflict & Communication Solutions to businesses large and small. Our seasoned conflict management professionals tap into decades of experience handling disputes and negotiations, to train leaders and executives better manage...
Find out more about this Negotiation Strategies course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team