Open Space Technology (“OST”) is a methodology for helping groups with real challenges achieve surprising and marvelously innovative outcomes. OST has been used around the world many thousands of times over several decades in a variety of settings where there is a real and often pressing challenge facing a group. It has been used in corporate settings, university systems, international disputes, businesses, and more.
OST relies on the unleashed wisdom and creativity of all parties in attendance: from executives to manual laborers, all in a unified conversation. OST can be a one-day event or last up to a week or longer: more complex or pressing challenges, and larger groups, require sufficient time and attention to allow all parties to join together, in this collective platform.
“Igniting Radical Innovation” offers an overview and journey into the fundamentals and operation of OST. With more experience and practice, the running of OST groups can be adopted within an organization. This training experience gives a strong taste of the excellent potential that OST has to offer.
Why experience this training:
- OST offers a powerful methodology that can tap deeply into the unique wisdom and knowledge of attendees.
- OST is especially well suited when a group, business or organization faces a real challenge that calls for being rapidly addressed with an eye toward effective action. For example, situations where there is:
- o Time pressure – the need to act quickly
- o A dispute that calls for innovative solutions
- o Impending financial crisis
- o A restructuring or organizational change
- o A downsizing effort
Who should attend?
Who should experience this training:
- Executives and supervisors
- Community leaders
- Decision makers in educational settings
- And more!
About Harmony Strategies
Harmony Strategies Group is a unique collaborative of mediators who bring Conflict & Communication Solutions to businesses large and small. Our seasoned conflict management professionals tap into decades of experience handling disputes and negotiations, to train leaders and executives better manage...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team