This interactive training focuses on highlighting policy (organization), law/legislation, and culture. We focus on the importance of addressing harassment, how to handle it with sensitivity, and what measures are necessary to prevent it from happening, altogether.
Harmony Strategies Group offers this specialized course that includes guidelines to:
- Build Consensus on how “harassment” is defined
- Understand the nuances of sexual harassment & have a healthy dialogue around what sexual harassment is and can be
- Feel confident that there is a common-shared expectation in behavior within the office & all office related activities
- Feel comfortable speaking with co-workers about issues related to sexual harassment & addressing inappropriate behavior
Special Note: if training is done primarily with the HR team, the team should feel empowered, confident, and comfortable with addressing any issues related to sexual harassment
Who should attend?
- Organizations, Small Businesses, Corporations, Nonprofits, HigherEd, Schools
- Potential partnership with HR/HCM offices, complement existing programs and help empower HR/HCM offices with this work
- Summary of federal law (compliance), the legal definition of what constitutes Sexual Harassment (customized to State), Org’s own Sexual Harassment Policy
- Define Harassment on your own terms (group collaboration)
- Self-Reflection: how does this or might this all affect me? How will I engage with others? How will I utilize what I now know? How does this information inform/influence my behavior?
- Dialogue & Deliberation-style with prompts
- Intention vs. Impact model
- Consensus Building Exercise: collaborate on office culture behavior expectations: Discussion of what the office collectively agrees is appropriate & expected in terms of behavior
- This may include setting office ground rules to ensure a healthy, productive workplace
Harmony Strategies Group is a unique collaborative of mediators who bring Conflict & Communication Solutions to businesses large and small. Our seasoned conflict management professionals tap into decades of experience handling disputes and negotiations, to train leaders and executives better manage...
Find out more about this Harassment Prevention course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team