Difficult Personalities & Tough Attitudes
Workplace divisions cripple productivity and innovation. Group dynamics are tricky and teams fall apart. Fewer tensions mean greater productivity, healthy innovation, and satisfied employees and customers.
Harmony Strategies Group offers consulting and professional development solutions to grow and ensure workplace harmony. Our coaching, consulting, workshops, and Circle processes tackle everything from individual to public forums for increasing harmony and efficiency.
What you will gain from attending this course with Harmony Strategies:
- Confidence in managing and addressing challenging behavior
- Competence in helping those who might be labeled as having “difficult” personality grow
- Shifts in perspective and positive reframing to avoid feeling overwhelmed or stuck
- Increasing emotional management range
Who should attend?
Who is this for?
- Managers & leaders
- HR professionals
- Any working professional
What does this conflict management course include:
- Emotional management and the principle of “self first, others next”
- Strategies to prevent escalation / decrease the chance of unnecessary conflict
- Perspective Getting: better understanding other’s POV
- How to effectively address “difficult” perspectives
- Self-Regulation Exercises & Practice when communicating → focus on how to not take it personally while honoring your own feelings & emotional well-being
- Understanding & recognizing group dynamics that are disruptive to progress
- Conflict Management techniques
- Self-care strategies to avoid burnout while managing others
Harmony Strategies Group is a unique collaborative of mediators who bring Conflict & Communication Solutions to businesses large and small. Our seasoned conflict management professionals tap into decades of experience handling disputes and negotiations, to train leaders and executives better manage...
Find out more about this Difficult Personalities & Tough Attitudes course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team