Miscommunication in the workplace can cripple productivity and stifle innovation. Interpersonal dialogue can be misinterpreted, causing tension, stress, and depressive workplace environments.
Harmony Strategies Group offers this workshop that highlights the best practices for effective and fluid communication across and among teams. Whether the communication is written or verbal, aggressive or passive, we hone in on the subtleties that make communication healthy, clear, and respectful.
What you will gain from attending this course with Harmony Strategies:
- Confidence in communicating with a variety of people, of diverse backgrounds, interests, and status
- Targeted communication skills that focus on clarity, brevity, and impact
- Sensitivity around micro-aggressions, harassment language, and related communication breakdowns
- Broader understanding around how communication relates to dynamic and compassionate leadership
Participants in this workshop come away with powerful skills to become better communicators and leaders.
Who should attend?
Who is this for?
- Business Development Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Any Working Professionals
What does this program include?
- Guidance on identifying weak spots in communication strategies (customized to internal &/or external, depending on needs)
- Assessing your audience’s needs→ what type of communication best suits them? What would they respond well to?
- Learning how to be truly authenticity when communicating
- The power of transparency: how to use & when
- Opening up communication→ creating the space for more connected communication
- Minimizing error and building consensus through confirmation (listening & looping activity)
Why choose Harmony Strategies?
93% of participants report having learned relevant and impactful skills
100% of our trainers are conflict management professionals
We offer customized, interactive learning for maximum impact
About Harmony Strategies
Harmony Strategies Group is a unique collaborative of mediators who bring Conflict & Communication Solutions to businesses large and small. Our seasoned conflict management professionals tap into decades of experience handling disputes and negotiations, to train leaders and executives better manage...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
1,799 USD-2,399 USD