SQL ProgrammingHands On Technology Transfer, Inc.
All available course dates
This course teaches students relational database fundamentals and SQL programming skills. Topics covered include relational database architecture, database design techniques, and thorough analysis of query syntax. This class is intended for analysts, developers, designers, administrators, and managers who need to be able to construct sophisticated SQL queries. Upon completion, participants will understand SQL functions, advanced join techniques, database objects and constraints, and will be able to write useful SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE statements. Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout the class to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
Students who require coverage of Microsoft-specific features including T-SQL data types, stored procedure enhancements, intrinsic functions, T-SQL cursors and table-valued functions should attend the Microsoft Transact-SQL Programming course rather than this course.
Who should attend?
General computer knowledge is required to learn SQL.
- Relational Database Fundamentals
- Creating a Database
- Advanced Query Techniques
- User-Defined Functions
- Writing Basic SQL Queries
- Manipulating Query Results
- Manipulating Table Data Using SQL's Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Stored Procedures
- Working with Table Expressions
Course delivery details
Delivery Options: Attend face-to-face in the classroom,remote-live or via on-demand training.
Certification / Credits
- Designing normalized table structures for relational databases
- Creating databases and tables
- Using primary and foreign keys
- Writing SQL queries
- Using inner and outer joins
- Using set operators (UNION, INTERSECT, EXCEPT)
- Using DML for SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE
- Using subqueries
- Using triggers and stored procedures
- Using aggregate functions to return totals and subtotals
- Using table expressions
Hands On Technology Transfer, Inc.
Hands On Technology Transfer (HOTT) was established in 1995 and has always had the same mission: to provide the best possible IT training and always assure that students attain competence and confidence in the skills being taught. HOTT’s innovative approach...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training