Python ProgrammingHands On Technology Transfer, Inc.
All available course dates
This class shows how to rapidly develop and maintain effective Python programs. The course includes thorough coverage of Python syntax, built in data types and control constructs. The course takes a practical approach to creating and organizing Python programs using functions, packages, modules and classes as part of Python's object-oriented paradigm. Attendees will learn regular expression syntax to rapidly process data captured from users and from the file system.
Attendees learn how to use Python to create scripts that manipulate data, automate tasks, perform error handling and store and retrieve data by using relational databases as well as flat files. Students will also be able to create Python scripts that assist with system administration. For a complete list of topics please visit the detailed course description on the Hands On Technology Transfer website.
Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
Who should attend?
Prior scripting experience or knowledge of fundamental programming concepts required to learn Python programming.
- Introduction to Python 3
- Language Fundamentals
- Using the String Object
- Arrays, Collections and Dictionaries
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Data Management
- Using Python
- Flow Control Constructs
- Exception Handling
- Organizing Code
- Working with Arguments
- Regular Expressions
- I/O Handling
Course delivery details
Delivery Options: Attend face-to-face in the classroom,remote-live or via on-demand training.
Certification / Credits
- Working with Python's built-in objects
- Reading and writing files
- Creating variables and objects in Python
- Communicating with databases
- Creating structured data with lists, tuples, sets and dictionaries
- Performing conversion operations on numbers
- Using conditional constructs to control flow of execution
- Writing clear and concise regular expressions
- Organizing code with functions and classes
- Creating object-oriented Python programs
- Using exceptions to gracefully handle errors
Hands On Technology Transfer, Inc.
Hands On Technology Transfer (HOTT) was established in 1995 and has always had the same mission: to provide the best possible IT training and always assure that students attain competence and confidence in the skills being taught. HOTT’s innovative approach...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...