Microsoft .NET Developer C# BootcampHands On Technology Transfer, Inc.
Microsoft .NET Developer C# Bootcamp
All available course dates
Microsoft .NET Developer C# Bootcamp
This bootcamp teaches the skills needed to create distributed applications and dynamic web applications with the .NET platform using the C# language. The program includes courses in HTML5, WPF, SQL Programming, OOA&D, and Test-Driven Development.
Our unique approach combines on-demand video training with personal facilitation and comprehensive hands-on exercises. Practicing with C# and .NET frameworks on real equipment with real software ensures successful learning and retention of newly acquired C# skills. Our support staff provides personal setup assistance, guidance and lab equipment setup for each student. We also assign an instructor to each student to facilitate completion of lab exercises and to help with any questions about the course content. Lab exercises are completed via direct high-speed access to a dedicated lab machine, providing responsive interaction and anywhere/anytime accessibility for both the student and facilitator.
In this bootcamp you will learn how to create robust, scalable applications using C# and Visual Studio. Coverage begins with the C# programming language, built in data types, operators, control structures, classes and methods, collections and exception handling. Students develop both Windows and Web-based applications, including in-depth coverage of Microsoft’s MVC programming framework. Advanced topics include the Entity Framework, Web API, creating multithreaded applications, using LINQ to query data and working with object-based collections and generics collections.
Upon completion of the program, students will have developed a flexible and sophisticated skillset regarding the C# language and the .NET framework appropriate to pursue an entry-level C# .NET programmer position in the workforce.
- Using Visual Studio to create C# applications
- Working with .NET collections
- Using LINQ to make queries
- Creating desktop-based applications
- Deploying .NET applications
- Accessing and displaying data using ADO.NET
- Creating ASP.NET form-based applications
- Using HTML server controls, Web controls and validation controls on a Web page
- Architecture of ASP.NET MVC web applications
- Using Visual Studio to create Internet and Intranet applications
- Securing and deploying ASP.NET MVC web applications
- Building Responsive Applications Using Bootstrap
- Working with the Entity Framework
- Building Single Page Applications with ASP.NET MVC, Web API and AngularJS
- Designing object-oriented applications that use class hierarchies
- Implementing user-defined classes
- Using .NET collections to manage data
- Creating multithreaded applications
Course delivery details
Delivery Options: Attend face-to-face in the classroom,remote-live or via on-demand training.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion of the program, students will have developed a flexible and sophisticated skillset regarding the C# language and the .NET framework. Students will have acquired an appropriate knowledge base and hands-on development experience to pursue an entry-level C# .NET programmer position in the workforce. This program will also provide students with more advanced skills and techniques related to .NET, allowing students to stand out in the workplace as a knowledgeable C# developer.
Hands On Technology Transfer, Inc.
Hands On Technology Transfer (HOTT) was established in 1995 and has always had the same mission: to provide the best possible IT training and always assure that students attain competence and confidence in the skills being taught. HOTT’s innovative approach...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...