All available course dates
Who should attend?
Basic computer skills and knowledge of HTML fundamentals including use of Cascading Style Sheets is recommended, but not required. The Website Development with HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap course provides a thorough introduction into the creation of a Website using HTML and CSS.
- Working with Numeric Data
- Controlling Flow
- Working with Strings
- Introduction to the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Form Validation
- Dealing with Errors
- Working with Arrays
- Implementing Functions
- Browser Object Model
- Working with Forms
- Using Regular Expressions
- Using Ajax
Course delivery details
Delivery Options: Attend face-to-face in the classroom,remote-live or via on-demand training.
Certification / Credits
- Creating and using variables
- Working with primitive data types
- Creating custom objects
- Using event handlers to handle user-triggered events
- Defining and invoking functions
- Using conditional constructs and loops
- Using arrow functions
- Using the Document Object Model (DOM) to access the HTML elements on the page dynamically
- Validating a form
- Working with JSON objects
- Using Ajax to make asynchronous calls to a Web server
Hands On Technology Transfer, Inc.
Hands On Technology Transfer (HOTT) was established in 1995 and has always had the same mission: to provide the best possible IT training and always assure that students attain competence and confidence in the skills being taught. HOTT’s innovative approach...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...