Introduction to ASP.NET Core MVCHands On Technology Transfer, Inc.
Introduction to ASP.NET Core MVC
All available course dates
Introduction to ASP.NET Core MVC
This course is designed to provide an introduction to .NET Core for programmers who already know the C# language. The course focuses on core portions of the .NET Framework that are common across many application areas. It starts with an introduction to the architecture and key concepts of .NET. The course then discusses class libraries, packages, metapackages and frameworks. Coverage includes working with delegates and events, I/O and serialization, memory management, processes and threads as well as threading and an introduction to the Task Parallel Library (TPL).
This course also provides a practical hands-on introduction to developing Web applications using ASP.NET Core MVC 6 and C#. The course emphasizes proper architecture and testability of applications, along with fundamentals of the Model-View-Controller design pattern and its implementation in ASP.NET Core MVC. Visual Studio 2019 with ASP.NET Core 3.0 is used as a productive platform for creating MVC Web applications.
The discussion of the MVC model incorporates Microsoft technologies for persisting data, including XML Serialization and ADO.NET with SQL Server 2016. The routing mechanism of ASP.NET MVC is covered.
Comprehensive hands on exercises are integrated throughout to reinforce learning and develop real competency.
Who should attend?
C# programming experience.
- .NET Fundamentals
- Packages and Frameworks
- Delegates and Events
- .NET Threading
- Introduction to ASP.NET Core MVC
- The Model
- The View
- ASP.NET Core Web API
- Class Libraries
- I/O and Serialization
- .NET Programming Model
- Overview of ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC Architecture
- The Controller
- ASP.NET Core and Azure
Course delivery details
Delivery Options: Attend face-to-face in the classroom,remote-live or via on-demand training.
Certification / Credits
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the philosophy and architecture of .NET Core
- Understanding packages, metapackages and frameworks
- Acquiring a working knowledge of the .NET programming model
- Implementing multi-threading effectively in .NET applications
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the philosophy and architecture of Web applications using ASP.NET Core MVC
- Gaining a practical understanding of .NET Core
- Acquiring a working knowledge of Web application development using ASP.NET Core MVC 6 and Visual Studio 2019
- Persisting data with XML Serialization and ADO.NET with SQL Server 2016
- Creating HTTP services using ASP.NET Core Web API
- Deploying ASP.NET Core MVC applications to the Windows Azure cloud
Hands On Technology Transfer, Inc.
Hands On Technology Transfer (HOTT) was established in 1995 and has always had the same mission: to provide the best possible IT training and always assure that students attain competence and confidence in the skills being taught. HOTT’s innovative approach...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...