ASP.NET MVC Programming Using C#Hands On Technology Transfer, Inc.
ASP.NET MVC Programming Using C#
All available course dates
ASP.NET MVC Programming Using C#
This course provides students with hands on experience using Visual Studio to create dynamic web applications using ASP.NET MVC and C#. The class provides a thorough introduction to the C# programming language, including coverage of the essentials of the C# programming language, built in data types, operators, control structures, classes and methods, collections and exception handling.
Students learn how to leverage the power of the Model-View-Controller design pattern with the ASP.NET MVC Framework to separate the layers of a web application. Students use the ASPX and Razor view engines to design a user interface, and learn how to build models to manage an application's data layer using both the Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL. Students also learn how to build controllers containing action methods to manage communication between views and models.
Who should attend?
Knowledge of fundamental HTML syntax is helpful, but not required. Prior experience with a scripting or programming language is required.
- Introduction to .NET
- Language Fundamentals
- Methods and Parameters
- Overview of ASP.NET MVC
- Developing Views
- Routing Control
- MVC Unit Testing
- Deploying ASP.NET MVC Applications
- Introduction to Visual Studio
- Conditionals and Looping
- Exception Handling
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Developing Controllers
- Developing Models
- Integrating ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms
- Securing MVC Applications
Course delivery details
Delivery Options: Attend face-to-face in the classroom,remote-live or via on-demand training.
Certification / Credits
- Using Visual Studio to create C# applications
- Working with .NET data types
- Creating variables with the proper scope and using operators to build complex expressions
- Designing and using classes
- Using control structures such as if, while and for
- Using procedures to build complex applications
- Throwing and trapping exceptions using the try and catch statements
- Using single and multi-dimensional arrays
- Working with .NET collections
- Using LINQ to make queries
- Defining and implementing interfaces
- Working with enumerations
- Architecture of ASP.NET MVC web applications
- Using Visual Studio to create Internet and Intranet applications
- Creating controllers containing action methods to process HTTP requests
- Using both the ASPX and Razor view engines to design ASP.NET MVC views to render responses to HTTP requests
- Creating data models by hand, by using typed datasets, and by using the Entity Framework
- Creating and debugging ASP.NET MVC routines
- Using MS Test and NUnit to create and run tests for ASP.NET MVC applications
- Integrating ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC within one web application
- Securing and deploying ASP.NET MVC web applications
Hands On Technology Transfer, Inc.
Hands On Technology Transfer (HOTT) was established in 1995 and has always had the same mission: to provide the best possible IT training and always assure that students attain competence and confidence in the skills being taught. HOTT’s innovative approach...
Contact this provider
Average rating 4.7Based on 3 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...