Value Stream Map Training & Certificate
What is a Value Stream Map?
A Value Stream Map visually displays the flow of steps, delays and information required to deliver a product or service to the customer. Value Stream Mapping allows analysis of the Current State Map in terms of identifying barriers to flow and waste, calculating Total Lead Time and Process Time and understanding Work-In-Process, Changeover Time, and Percent Complete and Accurate for each step.
Why You Should Register for Value Stream Map Training and Certificate
In the Value Stream Map Training (Single Module), you'll learn the basics of these tools and techniques and continue building your problem-solving muscles.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Define the and Value Stream Map
- Explain why Value Stream Maps are important
- Describe how Value Stream Maps relate to the DMAIC problem-solving methodology
- Define the the terms used in the Value Stream Map
- List the common elements that make up the Value Stream Map
List of Contents
- Value Stream Map Training Module
- Quiz: Value Stream Map
Course delivery details
Fully online and on-demand/self-paced/asynchronous
Certification / Credits
What You'll Get (Certificate, PDUs/CPEs)
- Value Stream Map Template and Example
- Value Stream Map Certificate
- 2 PDUs / 2.4 CPEs
Why choose GoLeanSixSigma.com?
4.6 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot (independent review website)
250k learners across the globe
81% learners able to deliver improvement after completing courses
At GoLeanSixSigma.com, our mission is to revolutionize the way people learn process improvement—making it easy for everyone everywhere to build their problem-solving muscles. By sharing the most practical, easy to understand and enjoyable Lean Six Sigma Online Training & Certification...