Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification
GoLeanSixSigma.com’s Online Green Belt Training & Certification is an open-enrollment, fully online, self-paced course designed for Go-Getters who want to build their problem-solving muscles and deliver amazing improvement results. It’s intensely practical, interactive and enjoyable which will help ensure you quickly and effectively build your process improvement and project management skills using clear language and plenty of fun examples.
Our streamlined approach to learning covers a comprehensive body of knowledge in a fraction of the time and cost of other providers.
For decades, we’ve saved organizations in virtually every industry hundreds of millions of dollars. This course draws on what our Experts practice every day in the field to provide you with the most effective way to learn and implement Lean Six Sigma.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
We welcome new and experienced problem solvers—and everyone in between!
The following concepts and tools are covered in Green Belt Training:
- Green Belt Online Training
- Overview of Lean Six Sigma
- Step: 8 Wastes
- Step: Lean Six Sigma Roles
- Step: PDCA Overview
- Step: DMAIC Overview
- Step: Project Selection
- Introduction Phase Conclusion
- Define the Problem, the Process and the Customer
- Define Phase Introduction
- Step: Create the Project Charter
- Step: Interpret the Voice of the Customer
- Step: Understand the Current State
- Step: Develop Project Communication
- Define Phase Conclusion
- Measure and Baseline the Problem
- Measure Phase Introduction
- Step: Select Measures
- Step: Plan for Data Collection
- Step: Collect Baseline Data
- Measure Phase Conclusion
- Identify the Root Causes of Problems and Waste Within the Process
- Analyze Phase Introduction
- Step: Conduct Process Analysis
- Step: Conduct Data Analysis
- Step: Brainstorm Root Causes
- Step: Develop Root Cause Hypotheses
- Step: Validate Root Cause Hypotheses
- Step: Analyze Phase Conclusion
- Implement and Verify Solutions to Address Root Cause
- Improve Phase Introduction
- Step: Craft Solutions
- Step: Filter Solutions
- Step: Conduct Risk Management
- Step: Determine Solution Approach
- Improve Phase Conclusion
- Maintain the Gains
- Control Phase Introduction
- Step: Create Monitoring Plans
- Step: Develop Response Plans
- Step: Document the Project
- Step: Pursue Perfection
- Control Phase Conclusion
Overview of Black Belt Training & Certification
Course delivery details
- Online Training: 28 hours
- Fully online
- Available on mobile devices
- Online Certification Exam: 4 hours (total time)
- Unlimited retakes
- 130 multiple-choice questions
- Exam is segmented and sections are embedded at the end of each DMAIC Phase
- PDF Certificate you can add to LinkedIn
The price of this course is $699 US.
Certification / Credits
CPEs are able to be earned with our CPE – Green Belt Training & Certification version of this course. Please contact the provider for more information.
Why choose GoLeanSixSigma.com?
4.6 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot (independent review website)
250k learners across the globe
81% learners able to deliver improvement after completing courses
Average rating 5
A very enlightening course. This course is a necessity for everyone looking to improve in all ramifications.
Go Lean Six Sigma is perfect for anyone trying to further their education while on a restricted schedule. The learning is interactive and easy to understand, the resources are r...
Great way to learn Six Sigma. I love how the courses and exams are broken down. Once you finish one phase, you have the opportunity to immediately take the exam.
At GoLeanSixSigma.com, our mission is to revolutionize the way people learn process improvement—making it easy for everyone everywhere to build their problem-solving muscles. By sharing the most practical, easy to understand and enjoyable Lean Six Sigma Online Training & Certification...