Free Webinar: How to Use a Fishbone Diagram (ENCORE!)
The Fishbone (aka Cause & Effect or Ishikawa) Diagram is a seemingly simple method of conducting structured brainstorming around the root cause of a process problem. So why is it so hard to get it right?
In this 1-hour Introductory Webinar we’ll walk through some classic ways to build a Fishbone Diagram, we’ll show you some of the common missteps and we’ll provide examples of what they look like when they’re properly executed. Join us for a guided tour of the Fishbone!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire to receive access to this recorded webinar
Who should attend?
This is an introductory level webinar.
- What is a Fishbone (aka Cause & Effect or Ishikawa) Diagram?
- Why and when should we use a Fishbone Diagram?
- What is the source of ideas for a Fishbone Diagram?
- What are the 3 biggest Fishbone challenges?
- Tips & tricks for Fishbone Diagrams
By the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- Define a Fishbone Diagram
- Describe when and where to use Fishbone Diagrams
- Outline the sources of root cause ideas to populate Fishbone Diagrams
- List the challenges encountered when using Fishbone Diagrams
- Recognize best practices for building Fishbone Diagrams
Why choose GoLeanSixSigma.com?
4.6 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot (independent review website)
250k learners across the globe
81% learners able to deliver improvement after completing courses
At GoLeanSixSigma.com, our mission is to revolutionize the way people learn process improvement—making it easy for everyone everywhere to build their problem-solving muscles. By sharing the most practical, easy to understand and enjoyable Lean Six Sigma Online Training & Certification...