Workplace Harassment & Violence
Workplace harassment is illegal and destructive to any organization. It is important to treat everyone in the workplace with respect and dignity. Workplace harassment must be identified, discouraged, and prevented in order to keep a hostile work environment from developing. Left unchecked, harassment can escalate into violence. In order to prevent Workplace Violence, it is essential that managers and employees are able to identify individuals who could become violent and understand how to diffuse dangerous situations. This workshop will help participants to identify and address violence in the workplace, as well as giving them the tools to develop their own Workplace Harassment Policy.
Get in touch to learn more about our training for your team!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire about on-site training for teams
Inquire about virtual training for teams
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Professionals that are looking for a deeper understanding of harassment and violence in the workplace and how to build appropriate policies and guidance (NASBA Field of Study: Personnel/Human Resources)
Certification / Credits
- Define workplace harassment
- Understand bullies and how to avoid hiring them
- Recognize social and business responsibility
- Develop relevant policies and procedures
- Learn how to investigate complaints
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment
- Implement anti-harassment policies
- Educate employees and develop antiharassment policies
- Discuss employer and employee’s rights and responsibilities
- Address accusations of harassment
Why choose GoldSRD?
Professional Trainers that know how to engage everyone
100% Client Retention
280+ full day courses
Contact this provider
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...