The People Audit: Auditing Human Resources
Human Resources is a very unique area to review and audit. Inherently high-risk, a thorough review of HR can have numerous benefits. Additionally, by applying best practices to the process, cost benefits can be endless. Attendees will learn how to audit the HR function from beginning to end, applying best practices with a risk-based audit approach.
- Attendees will learn how to identify key risks and appropriate tools and techniques for payroll/HR
- Attendees will learn how to apply critical thinking skills to fraud situations
- Attendees will discover how to audit payroll and HR efficiently and effectively
Who should attend?
Auditors wanting to learn the basics of human resources and payroll auditing (NASBA Field of Study: Auditing).
- Human Resources Audit Overview
- Defining the Human Resources Function
- High-Risk Areas
- Risk Assessment
- Preliminary Audit Work
- Planning Meeting
- Finalize Risk Analysis
- New Hires
- System Controls
- Process to Delete Terminated Employees
- IT v. HR Ownership
- Elimination from Payroll System
- Relocation/Sign-On Expense
- Is this material?
- Approval process
- Pay Rate Changes
- Fraud Schemes
- Approval Process
- Performance Evaluation/Training
- Administration Process
- Outside Reports
- Regulatory Compliance
- Other Risk Areas
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...
Find out more about this The People Audit: Auditing Human Resources course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team