Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management improves the coordination and relationship between suppliers, producers, and customers. It must be kept at a high level of organization to be successful in today’s global economy. With This course will provide participants with the understanding of how Supply Chain Management can improve and help almost any type of business.
Get in touch to learn more about our training for your team!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire about on-site training for teams
Inquire about virtual training for teams
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Professionals who would like to have a better understanding of managing the supply chain most effectively (NASBA Field of Study: Management Services)
Certification / Credits
- Take a look at inventory management
- Review tracking and monitoring methods
- Examine supply chain event management
- Understand the levels of supply chain management and their effects
- Identify how supply chain management relates to: Customer satisfaction, Improving performance, Lowering costs, and Product development
Why choose GoldSRD?
Professional Trainers that know how to engage everyone
100% Client Retention
280+ full day courses
Contact this provider
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...