Risk Management Based on ISO 31000
ISO 31000 is an international standard for Risk Management that provides a set of principles, a Risk Management framework and process, which help organizations take a proactive approach to risks that they face. ISO 31000 helps organizations to develop, implement and continuously improve a framework that aims to integrate Risk Management strategies into the overall organizational processes including decision-making. The Risk Management process involves following five steps that identify circumstances, detect risk-associated hazards, assess and determine the risk, control evaluated risks and review the impact of the risks.
Get in touch to learn more about our training for your team!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire about on-site training for teams
Inquire about virtual training for teams
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Attendees that want to build strong rapport and trust with teammates through team building (NASBA Field of Study: Management Services)
Certification / Credits
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 31000, IEC/ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and guidelines in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to establish an effective risk communication plan and a risk recording and reporting process
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively manage and monitor risk based on best practices
Why choose GoldSRD?
Professional Trainers that know how to engage everyone
100% Client Retention
280+ full day courses
Contact this provider
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...