Performance Management is making sure the employee and the organization are focused on the same priorities. It touches on the organization itself by improving production and reducing waste. It helps the employee or individual set and meet their goals and improves the employee manager relationship. The key in keeping an organization and employee aligned, which improves performance and productivity, is performance management. When changes occur, Performance Management helps the transition to be smoother and less hectic.
Who should attend?
Professionals who would like to learn more about effectively managing employee performance (NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development).
- Define performance management
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work
- Learn the three phases of project management and how to assess it
- Discuss effective goal setting
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management
- Recognize the importance of motivation
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...
Find out more about this Performance Management course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team