This certification will prove your professional abilities of planning, designing, and implementing an effective program to protect your organization’s system with the latest testing methodologies and penetration practices. By performing penetration testing, you will be able to test the efficiency of security measures and discover any potential exploits that may be present in a computer system. In addition, you will improve your cybersecurity audit skills and learn about techniques and hacking methods used by penetration testers.
Get in touch to learn more about our training for your team!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire about on-site training for teams
Inquire about virtual training for teams
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Attendees that want to build strong rapport and trust with teammates through team building (NASBA Field of Study: Information Technology)
Certification / Credits
- Learn how to interpret and illustrate the main Penetration Testing concepts and principles
- Understand the core technical knowledge needed to organize and carry out an effective set of Pen Tests
- Learn how to effectively plan a Penetration Test and identify a scope which is suitable and appropriate based on risk
- Acquire hands-on practical skills and knowledge on relevant tools and techniques used to efficiently conduct a Penetration Testing
- Learn how to effectively manage the time and resources needed to scale a specific Penetration Test
Why choose GoldSRD?
5 specialized trainers
Taught 10,000 attendees each of the past three years
11th Year in Business; double figure growth every year for the past six years
Contact this provider
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...