PCSkills: Performance Management
Performance Management is making sure the employee and the organization are focused on the same priorities. It touches on the organization itself by improving production and reducing waste. It helps the employee or individual set and meet their goals and improves the employee manager relationship. The key in keeping an organization and employee aligned, which improves performance and productivity, is performance management. When changes occur, Performance Management helps the transition to be smoother and less hectic.
Get in touch to learn more about our training for your team!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire about on-site training for teams
Inquire about virtual training for teams
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Professionals who would like to learn more about effectively managing employee performance (NASBA Field of Study: Personal Development)
Certification / Credits
- Define performance management
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work
- Learn the three phases of project management and how to assess it
- Discuss effective goal setting
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management
- Recognize the importance of motivation
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan
Why choose GoldSRD?
Professional Trainers that know how to engage everyone
100% Client Retention
280+ full day courses
Contact this provider
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...